Making pictures, diagrams and maps come to life with audio notes is a very simple way to engage your audience. So we've teamed up with Thinglink to help you do just that. Try rolling your cursor over the image below...
How to create a Thinglinked image:
- Sign up at Thinglink.com
- Hit the CREATE (+) button top-right.
- Pick an image. You can upload one from your desktop, or import from Facebook, Flickr, or any web address.
- In another window/tab, open Audioboom.com and find the single asset page of the clip(s) you'd like to appear there. (Like this one: https://audioboom.com/boos/1468651-kellie-is-a-celebrity-in-los-angeles)
- Copy and paste the entire URL / link address from your address bar.
- Click anywhere on the image you'd like to add a tag.
- Switch back to Thinglink, and paste the link into the Link Or Image Address box on your image.
- Repeat until you've got all the links you want and Save.
And if you edit your Thinglink to add more clips, it'll automatically update wherever you've posted it - so it's a great way of embedding content you want to update every now and again.