Visit the episode page, then click the "edit" button.
You can then:
- Trim the episode
- Change the title, description, and tags
- Add, change, or remove a picture
- Add, change, or remove the map location
- Delete the episode
To use the trimming tool:
- Click the Audio tab in the edit screen.
- Drag the inpoint and outpoint bars where you need them (or fine adjust by typing in the timing boxes).
- Play back the episode using the play button to double check it.
- Then click on "Save Changes"
To add or edit the location:
- Click the Map tab
- Check the Public location box
- Either search for a location or zoom with the scroll wheel or the onscreen zoom controls
- Drag the to the desired location
On the edit screen, click the button on the top right.