If you are looking to submit your podcast to Apple Podcasts, please visit this article
We know how important it is for your content to be accessible to listeners across all of the major audio platforms. This page will give you more information on how to distribute your podcast to Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn, and more.
To submit to Google Play:
- Navigate to g.co/podcastportal
- Click "Get Started" and login with your Google account
- Review the terms of service
- Enter your audioBoom podcast RSS feed URL which can be found in the distribution section of your podcast dashboard.
- When presented with the email address 'email@example.com', click on "Confirm Email" so that the verification code gets sent
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org including the name of your podcast to get your verification code
- Enter your verification code and click 'Publish Podcast'
At present Google Play podcast submissions can only be made from inside the US.
To submit to Stitcher:
- Navigate to http://www.stitcher.com/content-providers to sign up as a content provider
- Once Stitcher have approved your account go to Add Feed and login
- Complete the submission form using your audioBoom podcast RSS feed URL
- Review the terms of service, then click continue
- Once your podcast has been approved you will receive an email from Stitcher
To submit to TuneIn, complete the TuneIn submission form, accept the terms and conditions and click submit.
To submit to RadioPulic, complete their submission form
Promoting your podcast pages
Encouraging your listeners to subscribe to your podcast using their favourite audio platform is a great way to increase your listens. If your show is live on any of the platforms mentioned in this article you can add your podcast links to your audioBoom podcast in the "Distribution" section of your dashboard.
These will be displayed on your podcast page and in embed players like so
Spotify, Deezer, iHeartRadio, Saavn, and BookMyShow
We work closely with these platforms to provide the best and most relevant spoken word content to their listeners based on the evolving criteria and requested content categories from both. Distribution of your podcast is dependent on the approval of each platform.
If you are interested in submitting to these platforms, please send us a ticket and we will pass on your application.