You can add an image to an episode. Your listeners will see this image on most listening platforms and apps.
- Landscape images with a 3:2 ratio
- Minimum size of 600x400px
- 72 DPI (To ensure compatibility with Apple Podcasts)
- Images with a centralised composition (so that the subject of your image will always be in view, even on small screens)
- Make sure that the subject matter, focus or context of your image is in the safe area (represented below as the blue frame).
How does my image change size for different screens and devices?
Here is an example of how the embed player works on different screen sizes.